Reshape and contour your nose with Brand Ambassador and Key Opinion Leader Dr Nish Shah
A Non-surgical rhinoplasty (also known as a non-surgical nose job), is a great way to reshape your nose with filler, enhancing your natural beauty without committing to a permanent appearance change. High-quality dermal filler can be carefully placed along various points to lift the nose and create a tip; build the bridge of the nose; improve the overall shape and contour. Dr Nish Shah is highly experienced and injects precision and skill to ensure patient comfort and beautiful results. Alongside being a Brand Ambassador, Dr Nish is also a Clinical Trainer at a leading training academy – teaching other medical professionals the art of non-surgical treatments.
Nose Filler consultationBook consultation
- We capture your needs, concerns and desired outcomes, consulting with you to draw up a personalised treatment plan.
- We consider your medical history, ensuring you are a good candidate for the treatments you choose, including checking for allergies and other contraindications.
Before and After
It’s been a few days since I had my non-surgical rhinoplasty by Dr. Nish and I am so pleased with the results! It was my first cosmetic treatment I have had and Dr Nish was super friendly as well as knowledgeable answering all my questions. His approach was relaxed and also kept me involved in the process to achieve the results I was looking for. I would definitely recommend him.
Andretti Elloise Fung
FAQS about Non-surgical Rhinoplasty
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is minimally invasive, relying on dermal fillers to make subtle yet transformational changes to the shape of your nose. Dermal fillers are made primarily of hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring bodily substance that binds water within the skin. The gel has a consistency that enables it to add volume to the skin, and once placed they stay where they’re needed until naturally dissolving in the body over time.
The dermal fillers can be placed wherever they are needed to change the profile of your nose, but the most common treatment areas are:
- A slight to moderate hook in the nose
- A slight to moderate bump on the bridge
- Pits or hollows in the nose
- A small nose
- A bent nose
- Nasal tip (e.g., lift, rotate, or better define the tip)
- A dorsal hump
- The bridge of the nose (e.g., making it appear narrower)
- A flat or narrow nose (adding height or width)
- A broad nose (making it look slimmer)
- Uneven contours
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty is temporary, enabling clients to alter the shape of their nose without committing to a permanent change of appearance
- The treatment is highly versatile, addressing all manner of nasal asymmetry and profile issues
- Treatment is far more affordable than surgical rhinoplasty
- Recovery is swift and the treatment minimally invasive
- Non-surgical rhinoplasty avoids the risks associated with surgery.
- One of the goals of the treatment is nasal (and therefore facial) symmetry, for example by providing the illusion of a straight septum, even when it remains deviated. Facial symmetry is one of the cornerstones of facial attractiveness.
This varies from client to client, ranging anywhere from 12-18 months. Repeat treatments can turn a temporary enhancement into a lasting change of appearance.
We apply a topical numbing cream to the skin before beginning treatment to ensure the procedure is pain free. The treatment itself, also known as a “10-15 minutes nose job”, is over quickly, and there is no downtime associated with it. Many of our clients resume their normal daily activities immediately.
After non-surgical rhinoplasty, there are several things that you should avoid:
- Wearing glasses (up to 14 days)
- Facials and other skin treatments (up to 14 days)
- Touching the injected areas (1-2 days)
- Wearing makeup (1-2 days)
- Exercising (1-2 days)
- Exposure to intense heat such as saunas and hot showers (1-2 days).
Non-surgical rhinoplasty is not recommended for pregnant or nursing women.
If we have any other concerns, we will discuss any possible side effects and contraindications during your detailed consultation.
Want to read more about our non-surgical rhinoplasty? Read here!
About Dr Nish Shah
Dr Nish is a medically trained aesthetics practitioner with extensive training in non-surgical treatments including dermal fillers, Intraline PDO threads (lifting and rejuvenation), and anti-wrinkle injections.
Following his BSc degree in Biomedical Sciences from St George’s University of London, Dr Nish completed a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree at All Saints University School of Medicine, before enjoying a wealth of clinical experience in the US, notably in Chicago.
Expertly trained by some of the best in the industry, Dr Nish developed his art when he underwent masterclass training in some of the most advanced treatments such as cheek augmentation, tear trough rejuvenation, non-surgical rhinoplasty, and chin/jaw augmentation.
Dr Nish is a brand ambassador and Key Opinion Leader for the world renowned Intraline – global leaders in the innovation of the highest quality PDO threads, dermal fillers, and skincare. He is a proud clinical trainer and lecturer at world-renowned Derma Medical academy – the UK’s number 1 aesthetics training provider; enabling him to share and teach his passion of aesthetics with other medical professionals.
Dr Nish is also the official trainer for Sunekos – provider of excellence in dermal biogenesis and winner of the Innovation and Pioneering Award at the Diamond Awards 2019.
At Medisha Clinic, you will always be treated by someone who is passionate about bringing their considerable knowledge and skills to bear to deliver the transformative, natural-looking results you are looking for.