Achieve full, shapely lips with lip fillers in Marylebone, London
Not everyone is born with plump, shapely lips and a defined cupid’s bow, but at Medisha Clinic in Mayfair, London, that’s exactly what we offer our clients. Whether you want to add volume, define the borders of your lips, address a gummy smile, or gain better facial symmetry, we can deliver the results you are looking for using lip fillers.
We believe in delivering natural-looking, elegant results that enhance your natural beauty.
Your consultation for Lip Fillers at our Marylebone, London ClinicBook consultation
- At our London clinic in Mayfair, Marylebone, we capture your needs, concerns and desired outcomes, consulting with you to draw up a personalised treatment plan.
- We consider your medical history, ensuring you are a good candidate for the treatments you choose, including checking for allergies and other contraindications.
Before and After
Incredible service, knowledge and attention to the client needs by Dr Nish! He explained in details the procedure (nose filler) and made me feel comfortable and listened. I was so pleased, I immediately referred him to two of my friends, who also later on had a great experience (lip filler)! Definitely recommend! Thank you Dr Nish
FAQS about Lip Enhancement in Marylebone, London
Dr Nish Shah will agree a treatment plan with you at his Marylebone, London Clinic, understanding your concerns and desired outcome. We specialise in natural-looking enhancements and will help you achieve elegant, appealing results. Once the treatment plan has been agreed, we will place a small number of lip filler injections and massage the filler into your lips to achieve the new shape you desire.
As we age, our lips can loose definition. Lip Enhancement treatment at Medisha Clinic in Marylebone, London, can address the full range of common concerns, including:
- Undefined borders. Over time the borders of our lips can lose the clear outline we knew in youth. Lip fillers restore a well-defined border.
- A lax Cupid’s Bow. The cup between the upper lip and the nose is known as the Cupid’s Bow. Age can lead to the loss of shape in that area, but lip fillers enable its redefinition.
- Lost volume. One of the principle effects of ageing in the lips is a loss of volume. Lip fillers are made of hyaluronic acid – a naturally occurring substance in the body which binds water within the skin. The gel is injected carefully into the lips to restore volume and hydration.
- Loss of symmetry. When the clear lines of youth become blurred and unbalanced, lip fillers can restore the symmetry of your smile.
- A gummy smile. Loss of volume in the upper lip can lead to the exposure of too much gum when you smile. The restoration of that volume hides your gums away and brings out your natural beauty.
In the hands of Dr Nish Shah, at his Marylebone clinic in London, lip fillers are extremely safe. Because hyaluronic acid is a natural bodily substance, allergic reactions are rare.
This varies from client to client, ranging anywhere from 12-18 months. Repeat treatments can turn a temporary enhancement into a lasting change of appearance.
Read more here!
For the first 24 hours after treatment we advise the following:
- Use an ice pack on your lips to reduce any slight swelling
- Drink plenty of water
- Avoid the dehydrating effects of excessive salt
- Don’t touch the injected areas
- Steer clear of exercise
- Avoid exposure to intense heat such as saunas and hot showers
Read more about lip filler aftercare here!
About Dr Nish Shah
Dr Nish is a medically trained aesthetics practitioner with extensive training in non-surgical treatments including dermal fillers, Intraline PDO threads (lifting and rejuvenation), and anti-wrinkle injections.
Following his BSc degree in Biomedical Sciences from St George’s University of London, Dr Nish completed a Doctor of Medicine (MD) degree at All Saints University School of Medicine, before enjoying a wealth of clinical experience in the US, notably in Chicago.
Expertly trained by some of the best in the industry, Dr Nish developed his art when he underwent masterclass training in some of the most advanced treatments such as cheek augmentation, tear trough rejuvenation, non-surgical rhinoplasty, and chin/jaw augmentation.
Dr Nish is a brand ambassador and Key Opinion Leader for the world renowned Intraline – global leaders in the innovation of the highest quality PDO threads, dermal fillers, and skincare. He is a proud clinical trainer and lecturer at world-renowned Derma Medical academy – the UK’s number 1 aesthetics training provider; enabling him to share and teach his passion of aesthetics with other medical professionals.
Dr Nish is also the official trainer for Sunekos – provider of excellence in dermal biogenesis and winner of the Innovation and Pioneering Award at the Diamond Awards 2019.
At Medisha Clinic, you will always be treated by someone who is passionate about bringing their considerable knowledge and skills to bear to deliver the transformative, natural-looking results you are looking for.